Commencement of session : August
Grade I to IX
Direct admission with age proof certificate and Aadhar card of the child.
Grade I to IX:
Students promoted to the subsequent class are eligible for admission on submission of Transfer / School Leaving Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the appropriate authority, Aadhar card and the marks sheet of the lower class. TC if not submitted at the time of joining, is to be submitted within 30 days of joining, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal. Students seeking admission in to Grade IX must have studied three languages in Grade VIII.
KPS facilitates good network of administrators and academicians who can be contacted by the parents. Parents would find it convenient to contact the right person specified to get the appropriate response.
KPS invites families to visit at any time while school is in session. Visits typically include a student-led tour and an interview with an admissions coordinator. To arrange a visit call the admissions office at the specified phone numbers.
On admission confirmation, the following documents should be submitted within the stipulated date to the school.
1. Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Civic Authorities
2. A copy of the latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied ( if applicable )
3. 2 individual passport size colour photographs of the students and the parents to be enclosed
4. ransfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
5. A copy of Aadhar card of candidate and parents.